Hone is on a mission to reimagine leadership, management and people skills training for modern teams. Our 60-minute live video sessions, world class instructors, and unique companion platform deliver a first-of-its-kind solution that transforms live training from an expensive, inconvenient burden to an easy, engaging, measurable experience, no matter where people are located. Read more about our founding story in TechCrunch.
The Director of Acquisition Marketing will be a key member of the growth team, responsible for driving customer acquisition and mid-funnel engagement. This role requires working cross-functionally to determine how to best reach, educate, nurture and drive action with our target buyer and execute those campaigns successfully as we scale. We are looking for someone who can create a demand generation machine that delivers a predictable pipeline to Sales.
This individual will own, refine and report on metrics such as ROAS, CAC, LTV, and quality of MQLs, working closely with members of the sales and leadership teams. This is a great opportunity for candidates who want to work in a fast-paced environment, make a big impact and win as a team to scale a growing business.
- Growth Marketing: Identifying scalable ways to acquire new customers. Manage all paid online and offline marketing channels that drive net new customers and result in revenue growth across our business.
- Product Marketing + Research: Become intimately familiar with our users’ needs. Work creatively with the product team to bring user feedback to life with new features and offerings.
- Content Marketing + Thought Leadership: Develop content marketing strategies and collaborate with PR agency to elevate our position as a thought leader around management training and the future of work.
- Marketing Analytics: Accountable for results and responsible for comprehensive reporting of performance together with recommended next steps.
- Lifecycle Marketing Programs: To drive expansion and upsell opportunities in existing customer base.
- Project Management: Manage agencies, contractors and freelancers to deliver on a broad portfolio of marketing initiatives.
What we’re looking for
- 6+ years B2B marketing experience across the full demand generation spectrum including ABM, email marketing, SEM, SEO, paid social, content syndication, display advertising and direct mail.
- Management skills and hands-on approach with integrated campaign development and execution.
- Strong and disciplined project management and process improvement capabilities.
- Expertise in multi-stage demand gen funnels and related technologies including marketing automation (e.g. Hubspot), ABM, and CRM (e.g. Salesforce)
- Strong analytical and operational skills to lead our investment in building a foundation for tracking and measuring marketing investments.
- Work at a mission-driven company with a world-class team
- Competitive compensation including equity
- Flexible work schedule
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Team offsites
- Flexible PTO policy
Join us and help create a next generation training experience for the world's next generation of leaders!