Hone is on a mission to reimagine leadership, management and people skills training for modern teams. Our 60-minute live video sessions, world class instructors, and unique companion platform deliver a first-of-its-kind solution that transforms live training from an expensive, inconvenient burden to an easy, engaging, measurable experience, no matter where people are located. Read more about our founding story in TechCrunch.
Hone is seeking an instructional designer (full time or contract) to help build out our highly-interactive, live online sessions on leadership topics such as building high-trust relationships, navigating conflict, coaching skills, unconscious bias, diversity and inclusion, and more. The role can be based in San Diego or operate remotely (US timezones).
What we’re looking for
- Diverse experiences in instructional design, with expertise in creating live, virtual sessions (aka VILT) for individuals and teams.
- Content expertise in top management practices, with particular focus on conflict resolution, coaching, diversity and inclusion, and workplace transformation.
- A dynamic, activities-based approach to creating curriculum, with emphasis on learner engagement and behavioral change.
Passion for our mission to bring greater access and efficacy to leadership, management and people skills development.
- Work closely with our learning experience team and founders to deliver world-class workshops for people leaders at modern organizations, along with HR and L&D stakeholders.
- Help shape our approach to instructional design and be an innovator in designing live, virtual workshops for organizational leaders.
- Create cutting edge curriculum that is delivered to thousands of managers across the globe.
Benefits (for full time position)
- Competitive compensation including equity
- Flexible work schedule
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Team offsites
- Flexible PTO policy